Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday 28/08/2006

Hi,

I've not had an opportunity to work on my army this last few days. Although it's been a bank holiday weekend here in the UK (3 days off work is usually a time for much painting), it is also a whole year since I met my girlfriend, and she surprised me with a couple of days in York (Yorkshire, England) to celebrate our first anniversary. It was a fantastic break - nice locally brewed real ales, a ride on the Yorkshire Wheel (similar to the London Eye, only smaller), and a lovely Mexican meal in Plunketts, an excellent restaurant which I can't recommend enough - great service, great ambience and top class food, all at a reasonable price - well worth a visit if you're ever in the area... (don't worry, this Blog's not morphing into a restaurant guide, honest...!)
I did buy myself 2 new paintbrushes and a set of modelling clippers which are ideal for removing bigger pieces of flash from models..
I'm hoping to get back on track, and post some pictures tomorrow..

bye for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home